CBI FRINGE EVENTS AT CONSERVATIVE PARTY CONFERENCE, MANCHESTER…
To arrange interviews with John Cridland, CBI Director-General, or Katja Hall, CBI Chief Policy Director, at the conference please contact email@example.com 0207 395 8090 / 07854 463 569.
Monday 30 September, 17.30-19.00
‘Growing global: how do we deliver growth in a changing world’ – CBI supported by KPMG
- Central 4, Manchester Central
- Speakers: John Cridland, Director-General, CBI; Sajid Javid MP, Economic Secretary to the Treasury; Sam Gyimah MP, Parliamentary Private Secretary to David Cameron;Simon Collins, UK Chairman and Senior Partner, KPMG.
- Chair: Elizabeth Rigby, Deputy Political Editor, Financial Times
- This event is inside the secure zone.
Tuesday 1 October, 18.15-19.30
Business Reception with the Chancellor of the Exchequer – CBI/Enterprise Forum reception
- Charter 1, Manchester Central
- Invitation-only Business Reception, with guest speaker Rt Hon George Osborne MP
- This event is inside the secure zone and requires an rsvp – if you would like to be placed on the guest list please rsvp to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday 1 October, 12.30 – 14.00
‘Building the schools we want: What can be done to deliver high performance?’ – CBI/Reform/ASCL fringe event
- John Logie Baird Suite, Marriott Victoria and Albert, Water Street
- Speakers: Charlotte Leslie MP, Member, Education Select Committee; Chris Skidmore MP, Member, Education Select Committee; Brian Lightman, General Secretary, Association of School and College leaders; Katja Hall, Chief Policy Director, CBI
- This event is outside the secure zone.
Go to the main page