The BIP works closely with a number of Government & ERDF funded projects, trusted partners and associates including Universities, trade bodies and governmental agencies with whom we are able to offer (often funded or heavily subsidised) business support and consultancy services.
these services include;
- Digital Media, E Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Cloud & Hosting Solutions
- Web and App Design/Development
- Business Intelligence, Big & Open Data
- SEO & Social Media Training
- Event & Exhibition Management
- International Trade & Investment, Horizion 2020
We hold a growing number of events, workshops and webinars specifically around key business issues faced by SMEs as they grow and expand into new markets, in the UK and internationally and are working on a number of initiatives with our partners such as:
- Project City SMARTS: an innovative project around creating user cases & training courses around the topic of Data, more specifically to transfer knowledge and create a sustainable economies around Big/Open Data.
- Project MetaCloud: a project that automatically deploys metatag data to archived files, records and images, allowing end users to search and source the required data they require.
Our events & training courses are designed to provide you with knowledge, skills and expertise in order to guide you through the minefield of technology solutions available in order for you to make the right decisions to move your business forwards . We strive to support you with access to the latest finance, grants and resource available to implement what you have learnt.
To find out more or to partner and/or advertise with us, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org