The BIP is one of the fastest growing Midlands-based cross-platform business publications of its class. We specialise in bringing you the reader the best in news, events, business support, access to finance, reviews and interviews– all in the name of entrepreneurism in the West Midlands.
To provide entrepreneurs in the West Midlands with a business magazine that offers guidance, support and advice. The magazine will be the core supply of news, access to finance, exclusive features and interviews for everything business related, primarily within the area of the West Midlands.
We’re not trying to be like all other business magazines, we’re trying to do something different. By treating entrepreneurs like real people, not just people in business, our aim is to write interesting, engaging and most importantly relevant copy for SME owners in the West Midlands. We want to create a gwoing community whereby entrepreneurs can get their stories heard, offer advice and guidance and create those all-important networks with other businesses in the area.
What you can expect from us:
• All the latest news from the world of business in the West Midlands
• Interviews with both rising stars and success stories
• Guides on everything from social media to marketing strategies and everything in between, fully-downloadable for you to use at your leisure
• Engaging, thought-provoking and sometimes even outspoken features about what’s happening around the country and how it affects your business
• The opportunity to advertise with us, reaching your West Midlands client base at a low cost with high return
• The chance to build your business network
• The chance to be heard! We’re always looking for contributors to add their stories to the site. It gives us the chance to host a broad range of content from a wide range of contributors and you the chance to get involved and have your say!
The BIP makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on inaccurate material contained in this site.
All rights in the design, text, graphics and other material on our site and the selection or arrangement thereof is copyright of The BIP or other third parties, unless otherwise stated. Any use of the materials on our site without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
> LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Certain hypertext links on out website site will take you outside The BIP’s pages. Links to websites other than those owned by The BIP are offered as a service to readers. Because the staff of The BIP had no say in the production of the links used, they cannot be responsible for their content. We are not responsible for the content of any website except for our own.
We do our best to correct errors or publish clarifications as soon as possible.If such an issue arises and to ask for an inaccuracy to be corrected, please contact us via our contact page.
The BIP does not collect any of your personal information, unless otherwise stated (like voluntary surveys, comments or emails). Where personal data is requested through forms, such data will not be sold to any third parties. If you have registered online, raised a ticket or invested with us. The BIP will not sell, rent, swap, embezzle or authorise any third party to use our e-mail address without your permission.
The BIP does collect traffic information, purely for usage statistics. This information is anonymous and held on a temporary basis. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
© 2010 The BIP & The BIP credited writers
To find out more, get in touch